2013. július 31., szerda @ 10:39 | 0 comments (+)

Heyy Guys! I haven't been here for a while. And sooo many things happenned. So let's see.
In this year my city was the organizer of the Dragonboat World Championship. My sis,my parents and me went to the opening day. There were 30 different countries' racers. It was soo good to see so many different kind of ppl in my city. And here comes the point of the story. The racers went trough the crowd and we could take photos of them etc. My sis and I were standing next to the road. When the Chinese racers saw us they started to take pictures from us. First I thought that they are taking pictures about the crowd,but I was wrong. All of the chinese racers came to us and everyone wanted a picture with us. I felt like I was famous. Really. It was unbelieveable for me. Everybody said that we are soo beautiful and we should be modells or something like that. And they didn't go to other ppl, altough there were more than 1000 other people.

Later the Macao racers came to us too to take pictures with us. They were soo happy that we let they to take the pictures. They couldnt wait to take the pics. It was really really awesome.

After that we went to the riverside and watched the racers. There was a lot of Taiwanese racers. They were soo hot haha. And they noticed us! They started to staring us and everybody took photos of us from a distance. They couldnt wait to came to us. And when the organizers let them to come to us,they ran with their cameras and mobiles to us. There was like 40 racers around us to take photos. I felt like we were famous again. It is unforgettable for me. We took photos most of the racers. They were soo kind and they thanked that we let them to took the photos. My parents took photos too haha. Everybody on the riverside watched us. It was really weird. All of the asian racers bacome sooo excited when they noticed us .

The next day we went to watch the race. It was a really hot day. Soo we went there and sat down. The racers of the Philippnes team came to us to take photos. Again. We took the photos and tell our facebook to them. They were kind too. That day we took photos with many many racers again and we became friends with the Macao racers. It was so weird that everyone took photos of us. All the time. When we stood,sat or walked. All the time. It was a little bit embarassing after a time.

The race was very good. The hungarian team won once! At night we met with the Macao racers,because they wanted to meet us. We invited Gréta too,so we went together. It was a really good night. We had a great time with them.

The next day we went to the race again. It was in another place. The weather was hot as hell. I felt a little bit sick because of the warm weather so I sat down in the shadow with my sis. And the chinese racers came to us again to took photos. At first I smiled and let them to sat down next to us for the pictures. But when they didnt want to stop I started to be a little angry. They were like paparazzis. I told them that I dont feel myself good,but they keep doing the photos. Okay. At the end they thanked it.

We met there with Gréta and Adri,so we were together :) And we had to walk back to the city,because we missed our bus. We had to walk almost 10 kilometers. And when we walked the racers of the Thailand team took photos of us too. It wanst a suprise haha. I smiled to them and said "hi". They were so happy because of it.

The Championship ended at 28th July. The racers went back to their countries on monday and Tuesday. We met with the Macao racers every night. We had a really really great time with them. I will never forget it.

Ohh and on Sunday we (Gréta,Helga,Adri and Me) went to meet with the japanese racers. We went to eat lunch and then we walked in the city. They were  soo kind and nice. I hope I can meet them again soon.

Soo that was my last week. Of course it was "more" , but I am very tired now to write it down normally haha. I will never forget the ppl I knew here, I have new friends. I miss them sososo much....and I cant wait to see them again.

At now I am in my grandparents house. The weather is really hot!

                             http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram.com/8006d738f44f11e283e622000a1fb86d_7.jpg
                                                            with Kyle ~










Older Post | Newer Post



>

Lost in my thoughts...


I've never been perfect.... I'm just a girl who is a dreamer and believes in which is impossible. My life is the music and the fashion. Wanna travel the whole world. Don't judge the book by it's cover. Love japan and L.A.....never stop dreaming ~ Sixth gun ~

Sing what you can't say
Edina ~ dreamer ~ music lover ~ japan ~ L.A. ~ art ~ movies ~ doramas ~ fashion ~ travel ~ sea ~ Jrock ~ Kpop ~ Old rock bands ~ Neymar Jr


Inspirations


I wouldn't care if these wings I'm so proud of were torn off I began running, frantically aiming for the sky I spread my wings and flew away, and the spot where I fell was 'freedom'. with a wonderful family, and wonderful friends these were the best days of my life, If I'm reborn let's meet again... (The GazettE:Miseinen)

But you've reached them, and I've always wanted to reach people. I'm the first one to say I love my fans because they love that I took a chance. ~ (Steven Tyler)

You’re seventeen,” Magnus said. “You can’t have wasted a life you’ve barely lived. ~ (Magnus Bane)

I just made thirty. Unfortunately.I'm so happy to stand here, playing my music. With my man, BOBO, playing my guitar. ~ (Miyavi)

Father thank you for the gathering of friends, Father we give thanks for all the choices we've made because that's what makes us who we are, let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way; thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family, thank you for bringing Letty home, and most of all thank you for fast cars! ~ (Roman)

I write the vocals last, because I wanted to invent the music first and push the music to the level that I had to compete against it. ~ (Axl Rose)

DIM Scene


I'm not that type of person who idolise a band or a person. But there is one man who has something....I can't really explain it. He is Uruha (lead guitarist of The GazettE). Many people ask me,that who is my favourite member of the band. I can't choose "favourite". Altough I usuallly say Uruha. Why? Because he is special to me in some way. The way he plays on his guitar,his style and his toughts. I just respect and love him so much. I hope he can continue his work of making music for a long time.

I am what I am right now not because of myself alone, but because of what we all aimed at.


Forever in my heart


Cant find the words.... I cant believe that you are gone and still hoping that it is not true. Pls somebody say its not true because you cant be dead...

Forever in my heart. Never forget you Paul Walker. ♥

"I live by 'Go big or go home.' That's with everything. It's like either commit and go for it or don't do it at all. I apply that to everything. I apply that to relationships, I apply that to like sports, I apply that to everything. That's what I live by. That's how I like it."

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling"

1973-2013. never forget your smile ♥


Music for the soul






Universe


other blog
twitter
tumblr
instagram
Helga


Wind of the past...


Hope ~
Wake me up ~
Nameless Liberty ~
Happy Birthday Uruha!
Fast 6 ~
Rescue ~
Magnus Bane ~
We are infinite ~
Yayy Panda!
It's been a long time ~



At least, you should know

Design : mintrose
Edited : your truly
Image : weheartit
© 2012 - All rights reserved.