2013. október 30., szerda @ 4:00 | 0 comments (+)

Hey Guyz! Its been long time,right? Well many things happenned,but I dont really fancy to write all of it. Honestly I dont really remeber all of the happenings haha. I have fall break now. Im in the lake balaton at my sis's place. I really like to be here. On monday I have school again. Damn it. I really dont wanna go. I refuse to go there again xd I should study a lot,but I didnt bring my note books here,so I cant do it.
I will watch the new episode if the Originals instead of studying yaaay!

Its almost Halloween time.Tomorrow we will go to a party. I hope it will be good. If I could,I would spend that time with my boyfriend,but its impossible now. I hope I can go to meet him again ASAP. I miss him so much.

Another topic. I ordered The GazettE's new album :BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY. I cant wait to listen to it. I think the guyz made a really good album again! Love it!


I dont know what else should I write. Im still addicted to shopping.I would spend all of my money to clothes and so on. I think thats all for now. xoxo


EXO-Tao





Older Post | Newer Post



>

Lost in my thoughts...


I've never been perfect.... I'm just a girl who is a dreamer and believes in which is impossible. My life is the music and the fashion. Wanna travel the whole world. Don't judge the book by it's cover. Love japan and L.A.....never stop dreaming ~ Sixth gun ~

Sing what you can't say
Edina ~ dreamer ~ music lover ~ japan ~ L.A. ~ art ~ movies ~ doramas ~ fashion ~ travel ~ sea ~ Jrock ~ Kpop ~ Old rock bands ~ Neymar Jr


Inspirations


I wouldn't care if these wings I'm so proud of were torn off I began running, frantically aiming for the sky I spread my wings and flew away, and the spot where I fell was 'freedom'. with a wonderful family, and wonderful friends these were the best days of my life, If I'm reborn let's meet again... (The GazettE:Miseinen)

But you've reached them, and I've always wanted to reach people. I'm the first one to say I love my fans because they love that I took a chance. ~ (Steven Tyler)

You’re seventeen,” Magnus said. “You can’t have wasted a life you’ve barely lived. ~ (Magnus Bane)

I just made thirty. Unfortunately.I'm so happy to stand here, playing my music. With my man, BOBO, playing my guitar. ~ (Miyavi)

Father thank you for the gathering of friends, Father we give thanks for all the choices we've made because that's what makes us who we are, let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way; thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family, thank you for bringing Letty home, and most of all thank you for fast cars! ~ (Roman)

I write the vocals last, because I wanted to invent the music first and push the music to the level that I had to compete against it. ~ (Axl Rose)

DIM Scene


I'm not that type of person who idolise a band or a person. But there is one man who has something....I can't really explain it. He is Uruha (lead guitarist of The GazettE). Many people ask me,that who is my favourite member of the band. I can't choose "favourite". Altough I usuallly say Uruha. Why? Because he is special to me in some way. The way he plays on his guitar,his style and his toughts. I just respect and love him so much. I hope he can continue his work of making music for a long time.

I am what I am right now not because of myself alone, but because of what we all aimed at.


Forever in my heart


Cant find the words.... I cant believe that you are gone and still hoping that it is not true. Pls somebody say its not true because you cant be dead...

Forever in my heart. Never forget you Paul Walker. ♥

"I live by 'Go big or go home.' That's with everything. It's like either commit and go for it or don't do it at all. I apply that to everything. I apply that to relationships, I apply that to like sports, I apply that to everything. That's what I live by. That's how I like it."

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling"

1973-2013. never forget your smile ♥


Music for the soul






Universe


other blog
twitter
tumblr
instagram
Helga


Wind of the past...


A dream didn't come true....this time
School has started ~
Loving Miura Haruma ♥
Ruki talking about his parents
Serenade...R.I.P. Jasmine
Balaton again ~
Birthday Guys!
Inspiration
So many things to talk about...
Hope ~



At least, you should know

Design : mintrose
Edited : your truly
Image : weheartit
© 2012 - All rights reserved.